February 13, 2004
For More Information Contact:
*** MEDIA ALERT! *** MEDIA ALERT! ***
to NYC at Upcoming Bush Fundraiser Event
1) Billionaires for Bush (www.billionairesforbush.com) - A grassroots organization advocating for the rights and interests of Americans of absolutely fabulous wealth.
2) Karl Rove - Bush's Brain, the mastermind political strategist behind Bush's most notorious exploits.
WHAT: Official Welcoming of Karl Rove to NYC
WHEN: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 @ 5:30 PM
WHERE: Eugene's, 27 West 24th Street (5th and 6th Avenues)
WHY: Because Rove delivers! Returns on legislative investments are at an all time high! Rove leaves no billionaire behind.
1) The Mavericks - Bush's Young, Under 40 Millionaire-Fundraisers
2) Vice-Chairman Bush-Cheney 04 Fundraiser Host Ronn Torossian
3) Marvin Bush - George W. Bush's younger brother
4) Henry Kravis - Main deviser of the fabulous leveraged buyout (LBO)
5) Stephen Schwarzman - CEO and Co-Founder of The Blackstone Group.
PHOTO OPP: Billionaires dressed in bowler hats and evening gowns will celebrate Karl Rove_fs NYC visit by drinking champagne from fluted glasses and holding placards that read "Leave No Billionaire Behind" and "Re-elect Rove: Vote Bush-Cheney in 2004."
For More Information Contact: Pam Perd - 917/769-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.billionairesforbush.com.
** After Party to follow - details disclosed at event.
Stay the Course!
what you pay
Give 'em a listen!
(Website requires Flash Player 8)
Watch the archives on the I.N.N. website, including a clip show of the first season,
Social Insecurity Calculator
See how much privatization will cost
taxpayers while we